Our Values define and shape who we are, how we act and what is important to us.
1. People and Relationships – we believe in having a heart for God, and a heart for people.
2. Changed Lives – we value individuals taking the next step in their relationship with God no matter where they are in their spiritual journey.
3. God’s Leading, Power and Sovereignty – we value being a Spirit-led people who allow God to accomplish His will.
4. Prayer – we value communication with God.
5. Excellence - we believe everything should be done diligently and with attention to detail.
6. Distinctiveness – we value being different from the average church.
7. Fun – we value the joy of the Lord and desire for people to enjoy their church experience.